แปลเอานะ ไม่100%นะครับ แนวทางเท่านั้น การอัพรอมมีความเสี่ยง วัดใจเอา ดับเป็นดับ ผ่านก็ได้ความรู้
I have made some changes to my debricking image since leeh33's Ubertweaks have been updated. The new image has all the Ubertweaks implemented, with a twist. Hope you like it. It's going to be a two part download now, that way it will be easier for me to update the image, and if you have done this before, you can download just the new image without winhex and the screenshots. the image is password protected. read entire post, peice together password!
I am still working out some details but you can download the image here : http://www.4shared.com/archive/VJaHpMFt/UberTweaked_M799ca_Image.html
If this is your first time doing method of MOD/debricking, you will probably need this : http://www.4shared.com/archive/KaLDTt-Q/Tools_for_UberTweaking.html
In this file you will find WinHex, SDFormatter and a few screen shots to help you through the MOD.
>- THIS PROCEDURE REQUIRES APPROX 4.5GB OF FREE SPACE ON YOUR PC-<
Hey everyone! If you are a regular forum visitor, you probably noticed many posts from me about my m7206 having an error "System demaged" (mispelled and all). My tablet has been bricked for 2 weeks. Flashing firmware using the methods found on these messageboards were useless for me. I know how to setup my microSD to boot and install firmware but it wasn't helping. I decided to try to get some kind of working version of firmware on my SD card using the WinHex disk cloning utility. I thought that if I could get someone with a working tablet to remove their internal 4gb mircoSD and clone the image using WinHex, I could then clone the .img file to my SD card and recover whatever files had been destroyed making my tablet a brick.
Untill today, I thought my only hope was to wait on the powers that be Uberoid to mod the tablet and fix my
problem for me. Twjordo has spent his entire Saturday with me and we have got it running! I think that we may have a foolproof failsafe way to keep from screwing these InfoTMIC tablets up. I did need new microSD (4gb) because somehow my original got fried. Don't know if that was the original problem or a result of the attempted fixes.
~the first # of the password is 5~
So, anyway..... I will get to the point. Maybe I will tell the story another time. Twjordo and I got my tablet running agian with the m799ca v2.2 firmware and totally UberTweaked it according to the post by Leeh33
Using the following procedure, you can resotre your damaged file system or TOTALLY UPDATE your m7206/M799 to the most recent firmware with all known fixes applied for you.
- wifi dropping *fixed*
- cell standby battery usage *fixed*
- media scanner constantly loading/unloading *fixed*
- root access
- US Market + Paid Apps
- Dolphin Browser HD with multi-tab browsing
- Android 4.0 ics wallpaper (fresh look)
- Boot Animation Changed
- Launcher changed (feels like a new tablet)
To prepare you need to open your tablet. ~the second # of the password is 3~
First, turn off and unplug from charger. Use razor blade to peel corners of screen up to access small phillips screw at all four corners. If you are careful not to fold or crease, this will be unnoticable. After all four screws are removed, you need to slide blade on left side of tablet, midway (there are least number of componets here) and pry off silver backing. Circuitry is connected to the back of the screen, so when you pull off the screen turn it on its face. Now internal 4gb microSD should be exposed in the left center of tablet. Remove micro SD card.
1. Unzip the files you download "UberTweaked M799ca Image.7z"
2. Unzip "Tools_for_UberTweaking.7z"
3. Install SD Formatter v3.1
4. Format your microSD card using sdformatter set to "Full Erase" and "File Size Adjustment". ~the third # of the password is 5
If the formatting does not work, try right clicking on drive in windows explorer first and doing a quick format. If neither one of these work (repeated "write protect" errors) then your sd is probably damaged as was mine. You will need to get another 4gb (maybe bigger? untested as of yet) that is capable of being formatted. I am under the assumption that the format does not matter for partitioning/disk cloning purposes, but being able to format means that your media is healthy. Once you have a formatted sd (right click on sd drive in explorer and click properties. free space should reflect close to size of microSD card. If looks like it is only half free, format again using windows, right click, uncheck quick format) now on to WinHex.
5. Goto WinHex folder and right click on WinHex. Select run as... and administrator or uncheck box "protect my computer". Once Winhex is open goto tools> disk tools > clone disk (or CTRL D for shortcut). When Clone Disk Dialoag Box opens (See Screenshot Of WinHex Clone Disk Settings.bmp) for "Source" click the button that looks like a peice of paper and find "UberTweaked M799ca_v22.img" for "Destination" click the button that looks like a hard-drive and select your SD under the section of "Physical Media". Ensure that "Copy entire raw image file" is checked and value of "start sector" is 0. Press OK. Press ok through any pop-ups and now WinHex will clone image to your microSD. Cloning keeps all 5 partitions in tact even though windows does not recognize them.
6. When WinHex is finally done, look at sd card in windows explorer and the files should be unreadable ANSI characters (see Screen Shot Of Cloned Disk In Explorer.bmp). This is good. Safely eject SD by right clicking on drive and selecting "eject".
7. Tablet should be turned off. Now insert microSD back into internal SD slot. Turn on tablet.....
Hopefully, after a minute or two, your tablet should boot..... I hope you love it! ~the final # of the password is 5
Thanks Twjordo for all the help and leeh33 for your step by step guide on all the tweaks!
PLEASE DIRECT ALL YOUR QUESTIONS and SUCCESS STORIES HEREhttp://www.techknow.t0xic.nl/forum/index.php?topic=1316.msg10660#msg10660ลิงค์หัวข้อ